Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I'll Be Missing



The time has come to pack 5 months worth of supplies and say goodbye to my family and friends. I took care of a lot of things in the last 6-8 weeks so I could enjoy Seattle in September without feeling overwhelmed. I've been trying to get some quality time in with my nephew, Dylan, and my brother and SIL, Matt and Jane. I'm used to seeing them alot and Dylan makes me laugh every time I see him. I'm so glad we have the internet! Here is a pic of him in the water...the happy guy!
Thanks to Matt and Jane for so many laughs and a great summer. I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys at the airport when I get back in February. Then you'll take me straight to the hair salon right? This mane is going to be crazy. I suppose someone knows how to use a pair of scissors down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment